Personal Disco VR Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Personal Disco VR game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Choose between a number of different dance partners with their own looks, personality and dance style. You are guaranteed to get the full and total attention from your dance partner. A virtual reality experience that must be experienced first-hand in order to truly believe in the immersion. Step up close, look in the eyes of your partner and dance away to your favorite music.
- Room scale VR with a recommended 1.5 x 1.5 m space.
- Detailed female and male characters, each with unique and interactive real-time facial and body expressions.
- Customize the appearance of the characters to your own liking.
- A very personal and immersive experience.
- Dance to the built-in music or select from your own music on your local computer or play YouTube videos.
- Play along to the music on virtual drums and laser harp.
- Real-time music analysis for energetic visual presentation and influence of the character's moves.
- This is not a traditional game - it's an amusement experience.
This game explores the human psychology of interaction with virtual reality avatars that are aware of the presence of the player.
It is also an awesome way of experiencing music in virtual reality.
Available for HTC Vive on Windows PC