Planet Smasher Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Planet Smasher game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Satisfyingly addictive - the fate of the universe is in your hands...
- Play in 2D with keyboard and mouse, or experience fully immersive Virtual Reality and play in three dimensions with the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift.
- Completely unrealistic physics with outrageous explosions.
- Fully configurable with multiple challenges and difficulty levels.
- Online leaderboards and statistics.
- Steam achievements.
- Images courtesy of NASA/Goddard Space Flight Centre and NASA/JPL-Caltech.
- Keyboard: Fully configurable keyboard mapping - edit file "keyboard.cfg". Default mapping is to smash planets with WSAD / num-pad / arrow keys, shift and control, menu toggle with spacebar, select with WSAD / num-pad / arrow keys and return/enter, but can be easily edited to support any other mapping.
- Mouse: Smash planets by right clicking, moving in the desired direction and releasing. Menu toggle with the menu icon, select with point and right click.
- HTC Vive: Smash planets by pressing the trigger, moving in the desired direction and releasing. Menu toggle with the menu button, select with point and trigger.
- Controller: Fully configurable controller mapping - edit file "controller.cfg". Default mapping is for the XBox One controller, but can be easily edited to support other controllers / joysticks.