GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Quatros Origins is a block puzzle game that tries to reconnect with the good old days where classic arcade games were easy to play, but hard to master!
The objective of the game, is to manipulate tetromino- and pentomino blocks, and placing them strategically to make at least one full horizontal line. At first sight it looks like a 2D game, but with each block you place, the platform will turn ninety degrees, giving you four playing fields. But every piece will affect every side!
Features and modes
- Normal mode
- Hardcode mode
- Raid mode
- Fixate mode
- Local Multiplayer, up to four players
- Leaderboard and achievements
- (S)NES controller, keyboard and XBox controller support.
- Keyboard mapping
- Delay and repeat options
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page