Race To Mars Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Race To Mars game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Our game will achieve two goals - promote the outer space industry and satisfy all economy game fans. Race To Mars combines the realism of a spaceport management sim and approachable gameplay - we assure you that both subject aficionados and casual gamers will find this mixture most entertaining. Our priority is to make an approachable game without compromising its key economical and strategical features - says Szymon Janus, the CEO of INTERMARUM.
Since we aim to deliver the best quality, we're developing the game in close cooperation with scientists from a Polish space industry company, Kosmonauta.net; and we're using Unity, the leading multiplatform game engine, thanks to this we'll be able to deliver top quality content.
- Shape your own path to Mars: satellites or a space station?
- Discover more than two hundred pioneering technologies
- Fight for a larger budget for your space program with the help of your fans and media
- Expand your program: profit from commercial, scientific and military contracts
- Main screen from where you manage your New Space company
- System of gaining Prestige points, which show how your company evolves and will enable it to develop further
- Final 3D models of 4 important buildings
- System of day and night
- Almost all features in Administration building: manage staff and buildings, use the bank (take loans or deposit money), view reports, answer first questions from the journalists and build your reputation
- It is possible to build all buildings in the correct order (presented on a tree)
- Answer first questions from the journalists and build your reputation
- Choose contracts at National Space and Air Office
- Build Satellite Program which unlocks development of crucial technologies at Research+Development
- Develop first technologies (almost 100)
- Use technologies to produce components
- Choose components to build your own satellite
- At the Market buy some of the missing stuff, like a rocket, which will launch your satellite to the orbit
- Therefore: FIRST SPACE MISSION available
- Random events affect your companys evolvement
- University enables Project Managers to improve their skills
- Message box informs about concluding projects etc.
The game's current look is far away from the final graphics quality - you have to note that it's still in development and most of the assets and geometry are temporary placeholders.
- We plan to constantly add new researches at R+D
- The same goes for new contracts at NSaAO
- More Programs to start
- More options at NSaAO, like selling your own services or asking for funding
- More questions for press conferences
- More random events
- Launch Facilities with the possibility to launch your own rockets
- New GUI, redesigned after a series of tests
- 3D models for remaining buildings