Retro Pinball is a simple pinball game with many different tables. In Retro Pinball game, players will have to prevent the ball from falling down. You will be able to use left and right flippers that will help you to keep the ball on the gaming table. The goal of the game is simple. You have to earn as many points as you can. It should be mentioned that Retro Pinball is not a free to download game. It was released in 2017 by Gear Worx Productions for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux platforms. You need to purchase the game in order to play it. It is a singleplayer game, so there is no opportunity for you to play the game with friends.
Retro Pinball graphics look nice and simple. The picture is not realistic, but it has many different details that diversify the gameplay. There are many game tables in Retro Pinball. They all look different. Moreover, the place where tables are located will also change. For example, you can play near the coastline, during the times of World War II, in the dungeon, near the Sakura park, etc.
The game also has different sound effects. You can hear them when the ball touches a certain object. Each object has its unique sound effect. Moreover, you will hear different sound effects on other maps! It surely makes it more interesting to play the game.
After you start the Retro Pinball, you will be able to see a few buttons. For example, “High Score” allows you to see your high score, “How to Play” allows you to see game controls, “Other Stuff” provides you with credits. Tap the “Play” button to start playing and select the table you like the most. There are six tables available. After you begin the match, you have to launch the ball and keep it on a table for as long as you can. The goal of the game is pretty simple, but it sometimes can be hard to do it because the ball will bounce off different objects. There is no plot in this game, so you can use it as a regular time-killer.
Retro Pinball controls are pretty straightforward. You will be able to use only a few buttons on your keyboard in order to keep the game going. After you tap the “How To Play” menu, you will see that buttons you should use in order to activate right/left flippers, etc. You can also change the camera by tapping the “C” button.
Replay Value 4/5
You will enjoy playing Retro Pinball in case you like indie games. It is a simple game without any plot, so you can play it anytime you wish. Moreover, you can easily select the gaming table you like the most.
The Bottom Line
We recommend you to download Retro Pinball because it is a nice game that provides users with promised content. Retro Pinball is not a free to play game that allows players to play pinball. The game is available for download for many platforms. It should be mentioned that you cannot play Retro Pinball with friends. Thank you for reading this Retro Pinball game review. We hope it was helpful.
- Graphics 4
- Gameplay 4
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 4
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page