Soma Spirits: Rebalance Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Soma Spirits: Rebalance game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
About the Game
Soma Spirits is a choice-driven Role-Playing Game in which players will face heavy dilemmas with a colorful cast of characters. Unlike many games of choice, the decisions you will make in the world of Soma are not so black and white, and characters will undergo different changes depending on how you wish to proceed.
The world of Soma is a land divided into two similar, but distinct versions of one another. At certain locations, you will be able to travel back and forth between the World of Joy and the World of Sorrow and find different inhabitants, monsters, and clues on how to proceed. How you decide to help the people you meet along your journey will determine which of the games five outcomes Heart and Soul will find themselves in.
- Turn-based combat with shifting character roles: Depending on where you are, Heart and Souls abilities change!
- Flexible story paths: you will have multiple opportunities to change the storys outcome.
- Dynamic music: As you shift between the two worlds, so will the music!
- Fully original audio and visual assets.
- Five different endings.
- Three different difficulty levels; enjoy the story at your leisure on Easy, or take on ruthless challenges in Hero mode!