Stage Presence Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Stage Presence game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You're the lead singer in the world's unluckiest band playing a huge show when the bands equipment fails! You need to keep the crowd entertained with your voice (and weird unlockables) while the gear is fixed. As the crowd get angrier, they start heckling, throwing bottles of piss at you, shining lasers in your eyes and turning into demons. The usual stuff.
Stage Presence's unique Multiplayer mode puts you in the crowd in another player's game! Cheer them to victory or heckle them failure with the gear at your disposal - laser pens, bottles, glowsticks and flares!
- A campaign that takes you through weirder and weirder venues - from a haunted cathedral to an exploding moon base!
- Unlock new gear to help you win over the crowd like Mystery Pills, Smashable Guitars and The BASS DROP!
- A unique Multiplayer mode - become a crowd member in another player's game!
- Full VR support - really feel like an angry mob are throwing bottles of piss at your head in VIRTUAL REALITY!
- Multiple game modes including Survival and Karaoke (with lyric support) - get abused by the crowd to your favorite tunes!
- Online leaderboards - become the least hated singer on the planet!