SunAge: Battle for Elysium
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
SunAge: Battle for Elysium is a return to the roots of real-time strategy, providing beautiful 2D visuals combined with all the features that we came to expect from old school classics. This remastered and continually improved version is a culmination of features requested by the community.
- 3 distinct races Human, Raak-Zun and Sentinel each with their own units, buildings, technological advantages and disadvantages.
- A compelling story spanning 25 missions across 3 campaigns.
- A revolutionary control scheme empowering the player to quickly organize squads, formations, attack order and more, while maintaining fast-based combat.
- Alternate combat modes can be researched for all units, unlocking dual functionality that can be activated during the heat of battle for greater tactical control.
- Expand your territory quickly by building a network of transmitters.
- Classic competitive online multiplayer with careful balance between tactical micromanagement and strategic choices.
- Fight against A.I. opponents or challenge your friends.
- New options to choose from (supply capacity, startup resources, ...)
- Steam friends support
- Attack orders are now directly executed.
- Instant Squad reaction times.
- Improved multiple squad selection and handling (select all on screen, assign shortcuts, ...)
- Expansion of in game HUD to better communicate important functions that might have been overlooked.
- Added: Borderless Windowed Mode.
- Added: Squad Stances (Offensive, Defensive, Stand Ground)
- Display of unit/building shortcuts in unit info window.
- Complete overhaul of the GUI
- Added: New multiplayer & skirmish options
- Improved: Minimap (buildings and zoom options)
- Added: Several Mouse Control Schemes to select from.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page