SunAge: Battle for Elysium Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the SunAge: Battle for Elysium game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- 3 distinct races Human, Raak-Zun and Sentinel each with their own units, buildings, technological advantages and disadvantages.
- A compelling story spanning 25 missions across 3 campaigns.
- A revolutionary control scheme empowering the player to quickly organize squads, formations, attack order and more, while maintaining fast-based combat.
- Alternate combat modes can be researched for all units, unlocking dual functionality that can be activated during the heat of battle for greater tactical control.
- Expand your territory quickly by building a network of transmitters.
- Classic competitive online multiplayer with careful balance between tactical micromanagement and strategic choices.
- Fight against A.I. opponents or challenge your friends.
- New options to choose from (supply capacity, startup resources, ...)
- Steam friends support
- Attack orders are now directly executed.
- Instant Squad reaction times.
- Improved multiple squad selection and handling (select all on screen, assign shortcuts, ...)
- Expansion of in game HUD to better communicate important functions that might have been overlooked.
- Added: Borderless Windowed Mode.
- Added: Squad Stances (Offensive, Defensive, Stand Ground)
- Display of unit/building shortcuts in unit info window.
- Complete overhaul of the GUI
- Added: New multiplayer & skirmish options
- Improved: Minimap (buildings and zoom options)
- Added: Several Mouse Control Schemes to select from.