- OS: Windows® 8 (32/64-bit)/Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista
- Processor: Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB Video Card with OpenGL support
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
The Tape Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Tape game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The game relies mostly on creating heavy atmosphere, instead of a cheap jump scares. Some of the scenes you are witnessing in this game are the most disturbing in horror game history.
The game tells story of middle-aged detective, who is tasked with search of a young girl, missing in US suburbia. He travels to abandoned house to check some of his clues and reveals things so horrifying, that it make him question his own sanity.
- Explore dark and terrifying mystery of missing girl.
- Face horrible creatures and enemies.
- Uncover the truth or atleast try to escape.