Ticket to Ride Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Ticket to Ride game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride takes less than one minute to learn but a lifetime to master. Over 48 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average! In addition to the exciting cross-platform asynchronous multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and the brand new India map, the first vertical map to be available on Ticket to Ride.
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award "A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans".
- Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution
- Asynchronous Online Play against other Android, iPhone, iPad, Linux, Mac and PC gamers
- An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents
- Solo play against up to 4 AI players
- Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents
- Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, USA 1910, Legendary Asia available as DLCs
- Also discover the 2 most recent vertical maps, for games ever more intense: India available only recently, and the brand new Nordic Countries map tracing the railway routes of Northern Europe.
- Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
- Contextual in-game Conductor's Notes to help you master all the maps
- True cross-platform: players can challenge on other platforms including Steam PC and Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone and iPad
- Online and offline Hall of Fame
Find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook and Twitter!