Universe Sandbox ²
Universe Sandbox ² Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Universe Sandbox ² game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
It merges real-time gravity, climate, collision, and material interactions to reveal the beauty of our universe and the fragility of our planet.
Universe Sandbox includes the desktop version and a VR mode with support for the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift+Touch, and Windows Mixed Reality.
Simulate GravityN-body simulation at almost any speed using Newtonian mechanics. Real science, real physics, no supercomputer required.
Collide Planets & StarsEpic, mind blowing collisions of massive planetary bodies that leave behind molten craters.
Create Your Own SystemsStart with a star, then add a planet. Spruce it up with moons, rings, comets, or even a black hole.
Model Earth's ClimateWatch sea ice grow and recede with the seasons because of the tilt of the Earth: change the tilt and change the seasons. Or move the Earth farther from the Sun and freeze the entire planet.
Supernova a StarMake a star evolve by cranking up its age or mass, then watch a supernova unfold.
Explore Historical EventsRide along with the Juno and New Horizons spacecraft, or view a total solar eclipse.
Throw Planets in VRJust grab and fling.
- Material System - build planets out of Hydrogen, Iron, Rock, & Water
- Stellar flares & volatile trails
- Procedurally generated stars & planets
- Light-warping black holes
- Dark matter
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page