Very Real Chess
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Very Real Chess is one of the first Virtual Reality chess games created specifically for a Steam VR experience. Compete one-on-one with AI in a fully featured chess environment.
- Move around in a simplistic room-scale or standing-only game environment
- Play against the computer with one of the best AI in the world -- the Stockfish chess engine
- Play on either side as white or black
- Wrong move detection tells you when a move is not possible
- Overhead view allows the player to see the chessboard from above like a traditional 2D chess game
- Interested in developing your own virtual reality experience? Very Real Chess is released under the GPL 3.0 license, so contact the developer for source code!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page