Descenders is a hardcore game about speed biking. The developers describe the game as an extreme freeride downhill with generated tracks and funny behavior of a free rider after another unsuccessful stunt or uncontrolled downhill from a hill. You can download Descenders and play the game on such platforms as PlayStation 4, Linux Nintendo Switch, Windows, Xbox One, Mac OS platforms. Descenders' release date is May 2019.
Graphics can not be called the most modern. However, it is quite attractive and leaves a good impression. You rush from the slope at high speed, surrounded by picturesque nature from all the sides. Desert Canyons, shady forests, and other natural beauties will accompany you throughout the game. Isn't that perfect? It's not some kind of race on a boring gray track.
The Descenders gameplay can be described in just two words: sheer insanity. You find yourself on an entirely off-the-shelf classic Off-Road track that you need to drive along while performing various tricks, at first glance. However, there is a catch. There is the unique mechanics of building tracks. The trick is that not a single track in the game is known to you in advance because it is generated during the race.
You never know what awaits you around the bend, a steep springboard in the form of a traveling train, through which you have to jump, or a sharp slope that will have to go around the grass, at the same time losing speed. Furthermore, the physics of the game balances on the verge of realistic and arcade.
So, we go into the game. And the first thing we get into the training camp, which in theory should give us basic knowledge about cycling and the basic mechanics of the game. But the joke is that there is nothing but the greeting. You have to decide what to do by yourself.
Control every movement of the bike, jump, go round opponents on narrow forest paths and experiment with any tricks you know. In sports simulations, you rarely find adequate physics, but here it is surprisingly complete order, especially if you cut the first-person view!
Replay Value 4/5
The tracks are unpredictable and located in places ideally suited for racing - forests, mountains, and scorched deserts. There is a single game with bots and multiplayer competitions in one of three teams. It means that in each new game, you can try not only new tricks but also get to new locations, as well as try yourself as a member of various teams.
This game is perfect for those who are searching for extreme and unusual gameplay.
- Graphics 4
- Gameplay 4
- Controls 4
- Replay Value 4
The possibility to play on different platforms.
Some technical issues.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page