GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Safety First! is a twin stick physics puzzler in which you have to fix broken electric wires using your Magical Yellow Repair Liquid (MYRL). Get ready for a challenging journey through a variety of gameplay mechanics and hilarious sound design. Can you beat all 69 levels? Your grandma turned her vintage radio up too much and caused lots of cables to break in the nearby power plant. With your awesome electrician skills you embark on a mission to fix all those broken wires employing your Magical Yellow Repair Liquid. Get ready for a challenging and physically totally accurate journey! Control your characters feet using the thumb sticks of your gamepad. Be warned though, he's quite fragile. Deploy Magical Yellow Repair Liquid where necessary so your grandma can enjoy her favorite tune again*. For your convenience we included "Grandmas favorite tune" in the credits scroller - Totally awesome features in 69(!) levels throughout 3 campaigns - Classic campaign with 30 levels - Advanced campaign with another even weirder 32 levels. Looking for some gameplay variation? Try this mode: You can only lift one foot at a time. One foot stays on the ground. - Space (yes, Space!) campaign: A couple of more levels with zero gravity Tons of (well, three) play modes: - NRML: default - PEP: everything is faster, flashing light, faster music - DRNK: world rocks back and forth, rock music, alternate voice audio ("German Sch**sse Mode!"), brown Myrlballs Fun to fail, quick to retry! What else? - Interact with various physics driven objects - Immersive sound effects and voice acting - Interactive soundtrack that constantly changes - Lots of achievements - Entertaining to watch and listen to. You will tell your grandkids about it someday.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page