The Sims FreePlay
The Sims FreePlay is a life simulator game that was created in 2011. The game was originally created for PC platform. There are a lot of Sims games with similar game mechanics, but developers decided to port the game for mobile platforms. Now you can download The Sims FreePlay for iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows Phone, and other platforms. In the game, you will be able to create a character, select its appearance, edit his or her house, and spend time with other people like you do it in real life!
The Sims FreePlay graphics look old, but it is still interesting to play the game. The Sims uses 3D textures. The objects are clearly visible, and the picture is not blurred, which is pretty unusual for mobile games that were created more than seven years ago. The animation is not super realistic, but it is nicely detailed. It is comfortable to play The Sims FreePlay.
Before playing, your mission is to create your Sim and select his or her appearance. You can select gender and body type. After that, select the color of eyes, hairstyle, make-up (if you want to), choose clothes (shirts, jeans, etc.), and footwear. You can select all of these features by tapping on the related icon in the menu.
You can also select the place of living. Decorate your house, buy furniture, but be careful, because you should pay for everything you buy in the game. Once you out of money, you cannot decorate your house anymore.
In this game, you can become friends with your neighbors, communicate with them by telling various jokes or asking about their thoughts. While speaking, you will be able to select the answer you like by choosing it from the list of available phrases. You can find a match and make a family. Your Sim can study and work, eat, swim, run, etc. The Sims FreePlay is a life simulator game that became popular all around the world.
The controls are pretty simple. Just select the object and then choose the way you want to interact with it. For example, you can close/open the door, turn on/off the TV, etc. You will see some missions while playing. For example, the game will ask you to cook the dinner. To do that, tap on the fridge and take all the required ingredients. Then tap on the oven, and start cooking. Control your character by performing simple taps.
Replay Value 5/5
The Sims FreePlay is always interesting to play because every time you can make something new and unusual. You can create another Sim with different behavior, select other houses and be in a different relationship with NPCs. There are a lot of things to do in the game, and you will definitely enjoy discovering them all.
The Bottom Line
The Sims FreePlay is a free game, where you can create your Sim and do whatever you want. It is a life simulator game, but it should be mentioned that there are a few in-app purchases that will make it easier to play the game. Nevertheless, it will take a lot of hours to find out about all the game features.
- Graphics 3
- Gameplay 4
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
Free to download.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page