Mahjong Deluxe 2: Astral Planes
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Mahjong Deluxe 2: Astral Planes is an out-of-this-world Mahjong game produced by award-winning game developer EnsenaSoft, challenging you to complete increasingly complex mahjong puzzles rendered in glorious 3D. Match and rotate 3D tiles and test yourself to solve 84 mind-bending puzzles. Four levels of difficulty are included adding to the fun. Puzzles are laid out using random tile orders allowing you to replay each mahjong layout many times with a new experience each session. An exciting scoring system, great sound effects and relaxing music adds to the fun. Suitable to players of all ages and experience levels, Mahjong Deluxe 2: Astral Planes offers an extraterrestrial rendition of the popular Chinese classic, and is a must-have game in your collection today.
- 84 Mahjong Puzzles To Solve
- 4 Levels Of Difficulty
- Richly Rendered 3D Environments
- Random Tile Layout
- Great Graphics, Audio & Score
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page