Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Forget about saving the king, forget about saving the townsfolk, a true hero is one who saves the day!
Once you begin Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics, there is no turning back.
Mystery Chronicle overhauls the gameplay and graphics of the highly acclaimed indie title One Way Heroics. As well as adding in some well-loved characters from other IPs such as Danganronpa and Shiren the Wanderer.
Play your way through the different maps generated with every playthrough, constantly on the move away from the calamity of light, the Shine Raid, to your left and on to your final battle with the Fallen Angel, Alma. There's no turning back, once this thrilling one-way adventure begins!
- Filled with over 20 different classes
- Epic battles together with the comrades you meet, and the chance to unravel the mysteries of these worlds.
- Dungeon Crawling Goes Above Ground
Leave dinky dungeons behind to explore an infinite number of procedurally generated worlds, each with their own terrain, traps and treasure.
- Forced-scroll Roguelike RPG
The Shine Raid consumes everything in its path and moves with every action you take! Do you risk taking a detour for loot, or do you play it safe and put more distance between yourself and annihilation?
- Brimming with Class and Characters
With over 20 classes to choose from, no two adventures will ever be the same! A quirky cast of NPC allies will always be there to keep you companyso long as you take care to keep them alive.
- Social Skills
Share the worlds you unlock with friends, then post your successes (and failures) on Twitter. Thanks to daily Campaign Worlds youll never run out of new ground to cover!
- English and Japanese Interface, Subtitles and Full Audio!
Be sure to check out the original One Way Heroics and One Way Heroics Plus
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page