Star Wolves 3: Civil War
Elite Games Team
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium IV 2.0 GHz or AMD 2.0Ghz (Single Core)
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: nVidia GF FX5700 or ATI Radeon 9600 with 128MB VideoRAM
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive: 5.5 GB
- Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium IV 2.8 GHz; or analogous AMD (Single Core)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: nVidia GF 6800 GT or ATI Radeon 1900XT with 512MB VideoRAM
Star Wolves 3 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Star Wolves 3: Civil War game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Star Wolves 3: Civil War is a sequel to the popular real time strategy with RPG elements. Original large-scale scenario, closely tied with the first part of intergalactic epic helps the player influence the ongoing events and foreordain one of many endings. Free roam, free mission selection, free team forming the world of Star Wolves waits for its heroes.
- Huge world: 110 highly detailed star systems in different parts of the Galaxy.
- Non-linear story: several endings and additional quests create a complete game universe.
- New characters and skills: form up a team of your dream; teach your companions new skills.
- New participant in the intergalactic conflict: the Space Fleet of a New Empire, equipped with its own spaceships.
- A number of new base ships and fighters with unique specifications and original weapon types and equipment.