Island Flight Simulator
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Touch down in the tropics and transport freight between twelve exotic islands in more than a hundred exciting missions. On each of those twelve islands new missions will be waiting for you. Up and coming freight pilots such as yourself can choose from many different jobs including both lucrative and risky missions. Each island comes with its own airstrip for players to start from and land on. They also act as a hub for getting new transport jobs. Stopovers are possible at three basic airfields, where you can also park your planes in your three personal hangars and refuel them. To complete missions as good as possible you can chose from three different planes with different characteristics you can boost using upgrades for speed, sturdiness or fuel capacity. And thanks to the game's open-ended gameplay, the fun just never stops!
- Over a hundred different transport missions, some of them very lucrative, but also quite risky.
- Exotic setting on an archipelago with twelve islands.
- Three different planes, which can be improved using upgrades for speed, sturdiness and fuel capacity
- Personal hangars and three basic airfields.
- Mouse and keyboard controls
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page