Pride of Nations Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Pride of Nations game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Pride of Nations follows such successful historical strategy games as Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoleon's Campaigns, and Wars in America.
- Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
- Play as the worlds Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
- Lead one of eight different countries, each with their own personality and agenda: USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, and Italy
- Experience the most original diplomacy model ever created for a grand strategy game
- Explore a revolutionary system for building armies and fleets
- Fight against a strong AI through a number of new game mechanisms
- Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine
- Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components