Steel Armor: Blaze of War
The game is composed of two equally important parts:
- Operational: player can choose the battlefield area, supply and reinforce his units and repair his vehicles.
- Tactical: player gets into actual battle, controls his tank and commands attached units.
The game has no fixed missions, player makes his own game which dramatically increases replayability. The goal is to win battles in any of the four operations by commanding tank units of either the Soviet, Iranian, Iraqi or Angolan army.
Each of the operations dictates its own strategies:
- Afghanistan first of all, destroy enemy fire points and support your motor-rife troops.
- Iran classic tank clashes with outnumbering enemy.
- Angola full-fledged mobile warfare involving all types of troops.
Depending on operation, player will have either Soviet medium tank T-62 or US main battle tank M60A1. Player can drive his tank from the drivers station, fire from the gunners station, and command his tank crew and whole unit from the commanders station. Each tank has interactive cockpit, where player can perform basic operations using a mouse: select sight, move between the crew stations, stowed position, work with the tank equipment and select the shell to load.
Player will be assigned variety of tasks:
- Recon and attack enemy positions.
- Defend own positions.
- Occupy and defend settlements.
- Support infantry.
- Ambush, and break out of encirclements.
Player can complete tasks either by commanding a single tank (tank platoon) or by commanding other units in the Tactical Map mode. Each battle brings experience points and (probably) awards to player's crew and his forces after the battle. In the Statistics Mode player can view his results, see detailed report of his and other units firing performance, hits and damages.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.