3D Ultra™ Minigolf Adventures
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium 700 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct 3D 32MB DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 50 MB free hard disk space
- Sound: DirectX-compliant Sound Card
3D Ultra™ Mini Golf Adventures Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the 3D Ultra™ Minigolf Adventures game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Carefully Crafted 3D Courses Sweeping, panoramic views of the holes and mind-bending course designs.
- 4-Player Multi-Player Mode Choose from 4 highly detailed playable characters, each with their own personality and distinctive animations.
- 36 Challenging Holes Based on three major themes: Classic Carnival, Old West and Outer Space.
- Creative Game Additions Collect over-the-top power-ups and avoid imaginative traps to keep the game pace exciting and unpredictable.
- Customizable Course Editor Build your own course design by mixing and matching combinations of tees, straights, corners, cups, junctions and ramps.