Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Disco Dodgeball Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Dodge, deflect and catch enemy fire as you perform ridiculous aerial stunt shots with your mustachio'd unicycle robot. Play a wide variety of classic, expert, and custom game modes in offline singleplayer, local multiplayer, or online multilpayer matches.
- 21 different multiplayer modes & solo/co-op challenges to test your skills and teamwork - like Hoops, Grand Prix racing, and of course classic Elimination.
- Deep game mode customization with in-game rule editor allows you to mutate & remix gameplay with near-limitless possibilities
- Offline singleplayer challenges, bot matches, and randomized Arcade mode where you battle waves of bots & bosses using clever combinations of superpowered perks
- Online multiplayer servers provided at no extra cost. Easily create your own public or unlisted online rooms without any server knowledge required.
- No online queues - jump into a match and start playing within seconds of game launch
- Split-screen Local Multiplayer PvP and co-op challenges with up to 4 players
- Cosmetic hats, robot bodies, heads, wheels, decals, sunglasses, moustaches, and ball FX that can be crafted or earned from random in-game drops
- Powerups like Jetpacks, Huge Dodgeballs, Laser Balls, and Boomerang Balls. Pick them up randomly or enable as permanent arena modifiers.
- Co-op challenges that let you team up with friends, equip scenario-specific powerups, destroy bots and aim for leaderboard high scores.
- Random loot drops that you can craft into rare cosmetic items, trade with other players, or sell on the Steam Marketplace.
- LAN support
- Steam Workshop support to submit your own cosmetic items for inclusion in the game
- Capture and share your best shots as replay GIFs
- An amazing electronic music soundtrack and playback of audio files from your own computer. Arena lights pulse dynamically to the beat of the music.
- A monster truck announcer
- AlienFX-equipped computers glow and pulse to match the arena lights
- Persistent stats and achievements
- Still being regularly updated with new content and features based on community suggestions!
PHOTOSENSITIVITY WARNING: This game contains lots of flashing lights. You can enable photosensitive mode in options / video. This will disable lasers, bright explosions and other lights that pulse to the beat of the music.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page