And So It Was Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the And So It Was game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You are the Boy, who escapes captivity and goes through unique areas fighting (or avoiding) enemies while trying to figure out how and why he was imprisoned in the first place.
- Mouse-driven gameplay inspired by old-school RPGs and RTSs.
- Randomly generated levels, each with more to explore than the previous one.
- You get one life to tackle the challenge (a.k.a. permanent death).
- Unique combat mechanics: the more damage you take, the less damage you inflict.
- Alter the way you play: Make deals so your damage comes from your missing stamina, inflict and take double damage, or pay the price of magic with your stamina...
- Piece together the lore throughout the game. You might not get all of it on the first run, but youll want to play again to get the whole story.
- Voice-acted narration that doesn't interrupt gameplay.
- Good old secret areas that are... well, secret.
Made by one dude, if that's a selling point to anyone.