Ant-gravity: Tiny's Adventure Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Ant-gravity: Tiny's Adventure game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Advance throughout the various stages using your 4-direction gravity manipulation to explore, avoid enemies, surpass obstacles and finding secrets. Get to the Grand Candy at the end of the stage for advancing to the next.
The 4-direction gravity manipulation lets you set the gravity in either direction: down, left, right or up. You have the liberty to use your creativity to overcome the challenges in different ways.
The game has Simple and responsive controls.
Full control support and rebindable keys (for keyboard and gamepad).
- Gravity Manipulation.
- Challenging and open gameplay.
- Elements of non-linearity: you can take different paths in the stage depending on the current gravity direction.
- Big Picture: play in the comfort of your couch and TV.
- Support for Xbox 360 gamepad and generic USB gamepad.
- Rebindable keys for both keyboard and gamepad.
- English and Brazilian Portuguese languages.