POP: Methodology Experiment One
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
POP: Methodology Experiment One is an experimental game by Rob Lach which dissects the impact of reinterpreting the typical game development process and following a self-prescribed dogma to its creative conclusion. POP takes you on a visual and emotional roller-coaster, throwing at you a series of disjointed interactive vignettes of ranging purpose, visual style, and frustration.
Deluxe Edition Includes
- Game of the Saeculum Edition DLC
- Official Soundtrack
Game of the Saeculum Edition Includes
- Developer Commentary where Rob Lach whispers secrets into your ear and desperately tries to fit a commentary 3x as long as the actual game
- Game Mode Switches Including modes like 66.6 which allows you to play the game at 66.6% speed and Huetrip making everything continuously shift colors.
Methodology Experiment #1POP:ME1 was designed music first, with the game mechanics, visual aesthetic, and overall structure derived from the creative flow of the music production process. As Rob created each song, he imagined a game that would go along with it, tapping into the emotional energy of the music he was creating, documenting his concepts, and executing the ideas with minimal iteration. What emerged is a series of interactive vignettes, disjointed, taking the player on an intimidatingly intense and equally indecipherable journey of frustration and wonder.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page