Aquanox Deep Descent
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Aquanox Deep Descent is a first person underwater vehicle shooter, in which players control a variety of customizable ships to engage in fierce battles in the dystopian deep sea world of Aqua.
In the near future the Earth's surface has become uninhabitable. What remains of humankind lives in former mining and research stations, deep below the surface of the sea. Born and raised in the only world we know, the loose network of underwater settlements, torn by the war for resources and dominance between various factions.
Take control of a team of highly trained fighter pilots and experience an epic story in the dark world of Aquanox. Send your enemies down to Davy Jones's Locker with well-aimed torpedoes, mortars, mines and more. Explore the deepest corners of the oceans - mysterious, hazardous, uncharted.
- Fight - Action-packed vehicle shooter combat that supports a wide variety of play styles
- Co-op - 4 player drop-in co-op, with four unique pilots who are all involved in the game story
- Customize - Create your ship from an extensive range of ship pieces and various customization options
- Explore - Discover the deepest corners of the ocean
- RPG Elements - Mining, salvaging, trading and looting
- PVP - Classic multiplayer modes, including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Dogfighting
The Original Series
Aquanox Deep Descent is a re-imagining of both the gameplay and world of the original AquaNox-series. The Aquanox-series has its roots in the game Archimedean Dynasty (German: Schleichfahrt), released in 1996, which was followed by AquaNox in 2001 and AquaNox 2: Revelation in 2003.
All games are vehicle-based shooters set in a dystopian future where mankind has had to flee the surface and live in underwater stations in the oceans.
The AquaNox games were powered by the groundbreaking KRASS Engine that lead to the popular benchmark AquaMark.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page