- Release date: 1/20/2011
- Developer: Extend Studio
- Publisher: Extend Studio
- Genre: Action , Indie
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core™2 Duo Processor, AMD Athlon x2 Processor
- Memory: Windows XP：1GB, Windows Vista, 7：2GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 series, ATI Radeon HD 2400 series
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 300 MB
- Sound: DirectSound compatible (DirectX 9.0c or higher)
A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You are Ares, the first Zytron immune robot. A symbol of how far human technology has come, you are the most advanced robot in existence; built to run faster, jump higher, and fire quicker. In addition to these core attributes, your design includes a system for converting spare parts and resources into valuable items, armor, and weaponry. You will need to use everything at your disposal in order to reach and rescue the survivors aboard the Zytron infected space station.
- Play through various locations in the A.R.E.S. universe, each a beautiful, unique, 3D environment with challenging obstacles.
- You are the ultimate weapon with the ultimate sidekick Collect the secret items and get power up to become a perfect weapon.
- Come face to face with colossal opponents, learn their patterns to defeat them in battle.
- Destroy enemies, collect their parts, and then recycle them to make incredible items, including health packs, ammo, and weapon upgrades.