GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Ariel is a First person survival experience, story based, Sci-Fi adventure.
Be ready to experience a unique survival adventure as Ferdinand Ludec, a mathematician who is suddenly kidnapped and forced into a drama. Professor Ludec arrives in Ariel, one of Uranus' moons, only to find an entire crew of scientists dead. He is an expert in Electro Mono-Pole theory, and somehow, this knowledge puts him in an extreme situation which will test his inner endurance. Ariel is the name of a black budget project funded by a mysterious group of men. The space station is desolated; all the crew members from the first and second expeditions are dead; you find yourself alone.
With a partially procedurally generated world, along with different endings to the story (Future Implementation), Ariel takes into account the replayability as one of its assets. Hunger, getting tired and avoiding insanity will only be some of the threats to face.
Ariel - There is no way out -
- Dozens of items, enemies to hunt down and survival skills will be needed to succeed and escape the isolated moon.
- Different types of weapons and upgrades.(Future Implemention)
- Internal Stats are displayed in the player's interface, so you can always be aware of your hunger, dehydration, mood etc.
- Pressurized station systems, Food and liquid Processors; Manage your resources.
- A full open world with mysteries to explore, get lost in Ariel.
- Weathers Events; Ariel's climate is always changing.
- Environment that reacts according to your decisions.
- Different levels of difficulty are considered for the experienced players.
- Both First and Third Person modes (Third Person to be implemented in an Early Update).
- VR would be implemented in a future update. Ariel is taking into account the whole VR experience. (Future Implementation)
- The sound design has been carefully created in accordance to the project's atmosphere and storyline.
- The composer wanted to pour down mixed feelings; A Sci-fi OST which was unique, not limiting itself to the standards.
- Many experimental, as well as classical sounds merge to find the right atmosphere.
Ariel is being developed by a small team.
- The lead programmer has worked on various projects in the past, such as Kerbal Space Program.
- The second developer is a musician who has experience on Playstation releases. He worked on the 3D models, sound effects, music and story line. He is the producer of the game as well.
Many skilled people have helped us along the way. Ariel is the result of much dedication and commitment. We are very happy with the results, and we can't wait for you to experience the game.
With a tiny budged and a lot of passion, Ariel stands as an indie videogame that we want everybody to play; we think the price range will allow this, encouraging players into Ariel's experience.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page