GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Barbarians. Violence. Ham.Isn't that all you need to know?
...Oh, okay then.
What is Barbarian Brawl?Barbarian Brawl is a 3rd person multiplayer action brawler, where you battle in groups of up to 20-players in a deadly, trap-ridden battle arena, which also resembles a Barbarian village, because nothing says welcome home like a swinging guillotine or hidden bear trap.
It has a story?Sort of. In a small camp high in the mountains of a fictional universe that hasn't been named (any ideas?), lives a little known tribe of Barbarians who mostly fight each other and eat lots of ham. LOTS of ham. Ham is really good you see, and it gives the Barbarians more energy to fight... and so the cycle continues.
CharactersChoose one of the six unique Barbarians, each with their own key strengths, weaknesses and awesome names.
- Mr Rotten
- Crazy Eyes
- Team Death Match
WeaponsFor the bloodthirsty Barbarians out there we have assembled a huge range of weapons for you to swing at each other.
- Sword A weapon of only the noblest Barbarians.
- Scythe A tool for farmers? Not when wielded by bloodthirsty Barbarians.
- Club Surprisingly efficient at bashing skulls!
- Axe Limbs, necks, torsos. Severs just about anything.
- Halberd Keep your enemies at a distance.
- Knife The pointy end goes in the other guy.
- Hammer Stop! Hammer time (sorry, we couldn't help ourselves).
Traps!Watch Out! Traps add a new layer of difficulty, so mind where you step!
- Bear Trap Designed to catch dinner, but catches Barbarians just as well.
- Guillotine One small step...one giant oh yep youre fish food.
- Spike Trap You wont be walking away from this one.
- Spinning Trap Whilst easy to spot you will be surprised how difficult it is to navigate safely.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page