Barbarian Brawl Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Barbarian Brawl game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Barbarians. Violence. Ham.Isn't that all you need to know?
...Oh, okay then.
What is Barbarian Brawl?Barbarian Brawl is a 3rd person multiplayer action brawler, where you battle in groups of up to 20-players in a deadly, trap-ridden battle arena, which also resembles a Barbarian village, because nothing says welcome home like a swinging guillotine or hidden bear trap.
It has a story?Sort of. In a small camp high in the mountains of a fictional universe that hasn't been named (any ideas?), lives a little known tribe of Barbarians who mostly fight each other and eat lots of ham. LOTS of ham. Ham is really good you see, and it gives the Barbarians more energy to fight... and so the cycle continues.
CharactersChoose one of the six unique Barbarians, each with their own key strengths, weaknesses and awesome names.
- Mr Rotten
- Crazy Eyes
- Team Death Match
WeaponsFor the bloodthirsty Barbarians out there we have assembled a huge range of weapons for you to swing at each other.
- Sword A weapon of only the noblest Barbarians.
- Scythe A tool for farmers? Not when wielded by bloodthirsty Barbarians.
- Club Surprisingly efficient at bashing skulls!
- Axe Limbs, necks, torsos. Severs just about anything.
- Halberd Keep your enemies at a distance.
- Knife The pointy end goes in the other guy.
- Hammer Stop! Hammer time (sorry, we couldn't help ourselves).
Traps!Watch Out! Traps add a new layer of difficulty, so mind where you step!
- Bear Trap Designed to catch dinner, but catches Barbarians just as well.
- Guillotine One small step...one giant oh yep youre fish food.
- Spike Trap You wont be walking away from this one.
- Spinning Trap Whilst easy to spot you will be surprised how difficult it is to navigate safely.