Bionic Commando: Rearmed Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bionic Commando: Rearmed game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
20 years after the 8-bit classic was released, Bionic Commando Rearmed recreates the world of the original with a complete "2.5D" visual revamp. Bionic Commando Rearmed preserves the original's mix of swinging and shooting in an intense 2D side-scroller, all to the tune of a brand-new soundtrack based on the classic 8-bit music from the NES masterpiece.
But Rearmed is far more than just a remake - it features all-new modes such as the 2-player co-op play, smarter enemy AI, new bionic arm abilities, new weapons, bigger bosses and online rankings. Faithfully sticking to the story of the NES game, Bionic Commando Rearmed tells the story of Nathan "R.A.D." Spencer's first mission, sent in to retrieve captured agent Super Joe from the hands of the Imperials.
Fans of the original story can expect to see all the characters from the NES version, as well as the memorable moments that made the title so popular with fans. Rearmed will also link-up to its 3D "big brother" coming to PC, with unlockable content, in-game hints and a story that spans both games.
- Classic Bionic Commando side-scrolling gameplay, updated with new abilities, weapons and bosses
- 2-player co-op mode
- Total modern visual and audio revamp
- Cross-game interoperability complete specific parts of Bionic Commando Rearmed to unlock new content and hints for the Bionic Commando sequel
- Challenge Rooms obstacles courses and swing puzzles that test your skills, with your best times ranked against other users in online leaderboards
- Top-Down Stages the return of the top-down scrolling gameplay of the original's 'Enemy Encounter' stages, with remixed music from the classic Commando!
- Multiplayer up to 4 players can face off in a frantic melee of shooting and swinging!
- In-game art designed by Shinkiro, one of Capcom's most talented artists