Blood Knights Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Blood Knights game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Deck13 (Venetica, Jack Keane) brings you an action-packed RPG, where you can play solo or co-op: Switch between the close-combat warrior and the crossbow wielding vampiress at any time while in singleplayer; or play co-op with a friend, joining your forces to defeat the onslaught of the evil hordes. Strike down your enemies using devastating close-combat and ranged attacks or whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities.
- Action packed combat, close or ranged, paired with RPG elements
- Switch between two playable characters with vastly different skills on the fly
- Whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities
- Play single player or co-op with a friend, joining your forces
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills
- Multiple choice dialogues will affect how the world perceives the player
- Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes
- 160 available weapons and 40 different armour elements