GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Castle Crashers Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
With the new Barbarian Makeover Update, Castle Crashers now delivers uncapped framerate and a new Ultra texture quality mode. We even built a new, fast-paced multiplayer minigame just for you and your friends!
- (NEW!) Back Off Barbarian mini game: Jump and hop across the level to avoid the enemies!
- Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
- Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
- Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
- Adorable animal orbs are your companions. Each adds different abilities to aid you on your journey.
- Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches!
- Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge
- Necromantic Pack (includes Necromancer and Cult Minion characters)
- King Pack (includes The King and Open-Faced Gray Knight)
- Also includes: Alien Hominid playable character
Ultra Graphics:A new optional texture quality setting located in the Game Settings Menu. Once the game has been updated, this mode will not be on by default. Players must go to the Game Settings menu and manually toggle it on. Please note, this setting will not perform the same on all systems. It is intended for use on high spec gaming systems and requires a 64-bit OS. So use at your own risk!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.