Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud. Everybody has a role to play whether they are defusing the bomb or deciphering information from the manual.
Puzzle solving and communication skills and maybe a few friendships will be put to the test as players race to defuse bombs while communicating quickly, clearly, and effectively.
- Challenging puzzles Test the limits of your communication skills and friendships?
- A different bomb every time Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
- Local multiplayer party game Bomb defusing is a team endeavor. Going solo is not an option!
- Only one copy of the game needed If you can talk to the bomb Defuser, you can be their Expert. Try using your favorite voice chat service and playing remotely.
- Mod support Try new community-made modules, missions, and more from the Steam Workshop!
- VR Supported Enter an unmatched immersive experience, isolated from your Experts. Swap out between rounds and share the experience with your friends!
The Bomb Defusal Manual is freely available at http://www.bombmanual.com and can be printed or viewed on a tablet or any other web-enabled device.