Clone Drone in the Danger Zone Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Clone Drone in the Danger Zone game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Apologies for the brief agony while we harvested your mind. But now your thought patterns are safely encased in this sleek, shiny robot!
With a laser sword.
SURVIVE AND PERHAPS YOU WILL EARN UPGRADES.
GOOD LUCK IN THE ARENA.
We hope you survive longer than the last contestant...
Oh, and the one before that...
1. Story Mode - One part epic tale of human defiance, another part laser swords.
2. Endless Mode - Challenge yourself to fight through 86 level variants spread across 5 difficulty tiers. Can you make it to TITANIUM ?
3. Twitch Mode - TWITCH PLAYS YOU. Your Twitch stream viewers earn coins, bet on your gameplay and spawn enemies to kill you (or give you sif they really like you). !spawn jetpack2 Kappa Kappa Kappa4. Challenge Mode - Bow-only, hammer-only, can you still survive the arena?
5. Level Editor - Make custom levels and challenges and share them with other humans! Explore the rich Workshop library of awesome human-built levels!
Features (in the game right now!)
- Epic Voxel Dismemberment: In addition to looking cool, the ability to cut off body parts is central to the gameplay. Jumping on one leg is a common occurrence. Large enemies need to be cut down to size before a fatal blow can be delivered.
- Sharp Sword Combat: Combat is fast and intense, putting great emphasis on movement, timing and positioning. You are never safe, as any blow can instantly kill or dismember.
- Entertaining Commentary: With 7,421 spoken words, Commentatron and Analysis-Bot provide a running commentary of your performance and react to your activities.
- Upgrade your robot: jetpack, bow, kicking, deflection, clones, giant hammers, FIRE .
- Terrifying robotic enemies that actually get pretty hard! Sword robots, bow robots, Spidertron 5000, Spidertron 6000, gigantic hammer bots. So many things to dismember.
See Early Access description above.
Hone your sword skills now, before the rest of humanity gets its turn. JOIN THE HUMAN RESISTANCE!
Or don't! It's your future-robo-funeral...