GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The infection is spreading. Cases of outbreak are being reported across the globe!
As a highly skilled agent, working for Harmond Intl, you are assigned with taking on the outbreaks head on. You must travel to various locations, from camp grounds to caves, and wipe the areas clean.
Harmond Intl have a growing arsenal at your disposal. As you build reputation, they will give you increasing access to their array of weaponry. Bigger doesn't always mean better, however, sometimes a stealthy approach is the best way to get the job done.
Previously peaceful citizens are falling prey to the virus, causing them to become extremely aggressive. Reports are consistent, the infected will attack anything that moves. When engaging with the infected, special care must be taken to avoid contact with contaminated blood, Otherwise, infection is likely.
- One Hit Death: The infected don't swipe at the player, dealing damage with each hit. Rather, they grab and kill the player with one savage bite to the neck, unless the player can time a melee attack to push them off.
- Player Infection: Smashing the Infected with a weapon will spill blood which can contaminate the player, causing disorientation and eventually, death.
- Variety of Maps: From close quarter hospitals, to large, open camp grounds.
- 6 unlockable weapons: (8 total) from silenced pistols to grenade launchers.
- Character Creation: Choose from male or female, and a variety of skin colors.
- Headshot damage: Aiming for the head will deal more damage.
- Weapon Melee: Knock back the infected with a swing of your weapon.
- Responsive AI: responding to loud noises heard nearby, line of sight detection, look for the player in their last known position.
- Controller Support: All menus and in-game actions are mapped to controller inputs.
- Horde Mode, Arcade Experience: horde mode is a score based game mode in which there is no reloading, ammo is dropped by the infected, explosions don't hurt the player and weapons are purchased with coins.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page