Day of Infamy
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
- Experience hardcore gameplay with an emphasis on teamwork oriented objectives and high lethality gunplay with nine specialized player classes.
- Secure positions, destroy enemy equipment, assassinate enemy officers, and move the line forward in 7 player versus player game modes and 3 cooperative modes against AI.
- Fight through fortified beachheads, war-torn villages, destroyed cities and snow covered forests in 14 different levels based on World War II battles throughout Europe.
- Communicate using proximity VOIP that nearby friendly and enemy players can hear, and broader VOIP communication through equippable radio backpacks.
- Use over 60 weapons including everything from Thompson sub machine guns to PIAT bomb launchers to FG42 auto rifles and flamethrowers.
- Customize weapons with bayonets, grenade launchers, stripper clips, extended magazines, slings, cloth wraps, and more.
- Work with your teammates to call in explosive, smoke, and incendiary artillery fire support as well as carpet bombings, Stuka dive bombers, Typhoon rocket strafes, P-47 machine gun runs, and supply drops.
- Progress through the ranks and unlock 33 different playable units of the US Army, British Commonwealth and German Wehrmacht factions like the 101st Airborne Division, No. 2 Commando, and 1. Fallschirmjger Division.
- Hear over 8000 lines of voice over including American, British, German, Canadian, Australian, Scottish, Indian, and African-American characters, each a part of their historic military units.
- Get new official content updates for free including maps, features, and more.
- Download over 1,200 community made mods, levels, sound packs, weapon skins, character skins, and other custom content on the Steam Workshop.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page