Death Stair Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Death Stair game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Death Stair is the worlds greatest competitive multiplayer stair climbing game. In local or online play, up to three people race to the finish while the fourth, armed to the teeth with an arsenal of unconventional ammo types, does everything to stop them. Death Stair takes competitive multiplayer to new extremes with ridiculous ragdoll physics and ludicrous 3v1 asymmetrical gameplay! Will you hate the player or hate the game in this chaotic ordeal designed to make friends into enemies.
- Dig your elbows in with up to 4 player split screen
- Full online support means you can destroy your long distance relationships too
- A combination of 1st and 3rd person Action
- Exact revenge on your friends in a new way every match with our All-New Party Mode with more than 200 Million possible match outcomes!
- Take to the stairs or to the skies in a variety of detailed environments
- Full controller support for that classic party game feeling
- Original Soundtrack composed the legendary Matthew A.C Cohen