ENYO ARCADE Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the ENYO Arcade game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
To me this game is the result of nearly 20 years of hardship and learning to be able to produce this project alone. I realized that ENYO is a part of me trying to let go of an old Dystopia inside of me. It is a growing piece of expression not designed to be commercially successful or pleasing. For me radiates an unsettling chaotic nebular that I'm still trying to decipher myself. By buying this game you support me on this journey!
Please be aware that this game is not a re-creation of old video games and content may change with future updates!
- 16+ unique enemy types
- High quality sub-pixel art at 60 frames per second with attention to details
- Tight and responsive controls - always stay in direct control of the action
- No 'holding hands and leading the way'
- Movement focused on: jumping!!
- Atmospheric audio visual experience
- Steam achievements and leader boards
- Keyboard controls can be remapped!