Unfortunately, professional review of the Gearend game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You take control of a small robot named Epsilon-98, or "Eps", as you explore an abandoned robotics research facility. Having been awoken by external forces, Eps sets out to determine what has happened to the facility and its inhabitants.
Throughout the game, you find capsules, containing spare robot parts. These spare parts upgrade your capabilities, enabling you to slash, dash, shoot, block, fly, and more as you explore the dilapidated remains of an advanced robotics research facility. You also will also find other friendly robots who may help you in your journey.
- Fast-paced action platformer gameplay
- Non-linear game progression
- Many different pieces of equipment to collect and equip, allowing for unique and different play-styles
- Lovingly-crafted music and art
- Being entirely created by one guy, me, SolarLune