GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Welcome to Grabity's ballistic bot brawls!
Grabity is a physics-based, arena brawler where 2-4 players wield Grab guns to turn objects into lethal projectiles or makeshift shields. Twin-stick twitch reflexes combine with tactical thinking in this side-on, 2.5D grab em up best enjoyed with friends couch-style for maximum trash-talk and combat shenanigans!
Players subvert gravity by means of Grab guns, seizing nearby objects and using them as projectiles to pulverize the opposition, or as makeshift shields to block inbound items. Players need twitch reflexes and precise aiming skills, but Grabity also rewards tactical thinkers who can outmaneuver and outwit opponents in this intense, chaotic tango of death.
Jostling for position!
In a contest of aerial agility, players must turn gravity to their advantage, predicting the trajectories of both projectiles and rival players to secure a brutal hit while snatching their next crate in midair: lobbing objects while blocking attacks, mle ebbing and flowing in an elastic footsie battle style.
Frenetic, fast-paced battles
Arenas evolves kinetically as players smash, grab and loot their surroundings dashing for pickups, hovering momentarily to nail the perfect trajectory and squabbling over the last of the environmental ammo. Intuitive twin-stick controls provide a fluid experience thats simple to learn but hard to master.
- 2-4 person local multiplayer for maximum couch trash-talk
- Online multiplayer support for when your couches are too far apart!
- Intuitive twin-stick controls for a fluid play experience thats simple to learn but hard to master
- Side-on 2.5D gameplay, fully rendered in 3D with real-time lighting and physics
- Special items and pickups such as explosive canisters and EMP grenades add spice to the core gameplay
- Custom game modes such as Low Gravity, King of the Crate and Juggernaut
- Choose from several Arenas, each hosting a unique set of tactical choices
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.