Unfortunately, professional review of the Hush game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This is the story of Ashlyn, as she finds herself in an orphanage that time forgot, surrounded by blood freezing phobias intent on absorbing her into oblivion. Your goal is to help Ashlyn face these fears, and then use them to your advantage in order to escape from this nightmarish place. Youll be roaming through all sorts of environments capable of bringing out your innermost phobias. Youll also be getting help from the inhabitants of this establishment, who will tell you all about the suffering they've been through, while giving you hints on what awaits you.
- Visual style based on traditional cartoon drawings, both in 2D and 3D
- Get immersed through carefully composed original soundtrack
- Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
- Fast, broad and intuitive combat system use and upgrade an array of toys
- Explore a nightmarish establishment, face a variety of fear-inducing creatures
- Experience a beautiful tale of friendship, suspense and personal growth