- Release date: 8/28/2015
- Developer: Labyrinthine
- Publisher: Epic Quest Games
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , Racing , RPG , Simulation , Sports
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Captions available, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Labyronia RPG 2
- OS: Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 250 MB available space
Labyronia RPG 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Labyronia RPG 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
10 years have passed since the hero of Labyronia fulfilled the Dark Prophecy.
This hero, Aeres, fought back against the four elemental beings, invading their strongholds across the land. He helped dismantle the armies of monsters that had trampled the countryside and devastated the centers of human power.
Backed into a corner, the elemental beings used their weapon of last resort: a power so bleak that it threatens to suck the life from the planet itself.
The world has gone cold, and dark. The sky is completely clouded over. Dangerous ice wraiths attack any living being that comes near them. The elemental beings cloister in their fortresses, waiting to pick humanity's bones.
It's up to the last band of human survivors to find the power to reverse this apocalypse. If they should fail, the world will be left an eternal frozen wasteland.
Key features -
- Partly non-linear progression in a large and original world.
- The Cue system encourages exploration. Find abnormalities to obtain skills, and challenge yourself to collect all the Cues!
- Strategic Boss battles, and smooth combat system with Yanfly's battle engine.
- Random battles are limited to the world map (and even there it's possible to avoid them usually.) Otherwise, all enemies are visible.