Light It Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Light It game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
'Light It ~ terashi-oni ~' is a 2D stealth action game with a game element of 'Red light Green light'. Light creatures and stop them. Explore a dark island.
You cant defeat enemies. The flashlight is the only weapon. Listen for their sounds carefully to avoid the encounter with them.
You can play with original levels made by an external editor 'Tiled'.
- Unique graphics with vivid colored lines.
- 20 challenging levels.
- A Flashlight is the only weapon. Light and stop creatures to avoid the encounter with them.
- Use electricity strategically. The Flashlight has a rechargeable battery. You can recharge on site, but it makes a big noise. So enemies will know your position from that sounds. Consider where you charge to prevent such a situation.
- This island is so dark that you can see only parts lighted. Listen sounds of enemies to avoid the encounter with them.
- There are various items. Attach a bell on enemies; Use a kitchen timer to lure enemies; Set monitoring camera to get enemys position; Make a waterhole to make enemies leave footprints.
- Buttons of gamepad is settable. Assign actions to buttons you like.
- The ranking of speedrun.
- Play your original levels made by an external editor.
- Various achievements: saving all people on the island, clearing levels without damages and so on.
- Save system with Steam Cloud.
Required GamepadPlaying with a gamepad is strongly recommended.
Keyboard and mouse is available, but it is not comfortable.
1 hat (direction-pad), 1 analog pad, and 7 buttons are required on a gamepad.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page