GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Light It Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
'Light It ~ terashi-oni ~' is a 2D stealth action game with a game element of 'Red light Green light'. Light creatures and stop them. Explore a dark island.
You cant defeat enemies. The flashlight is the only weapon. Listen for their sounds carefully to avoid the encounter with them.
You can play with original levels made by an external editor 'Tiled'.
- Unique graphics with vivid colored lines.
- 20 challenging levels.
- A Flashlight is the only weapon. Light and stop creatures to avoid the encounter with them.
- Use electricity strategically. The Flashlight has a rechargeable battery. You can recharge on site, but it makes a big noise. So enemies will know your position from that sounds. Consider where you charge to prevent such a situation.
- This island is so dark that you can see only parts lighted. Listen sounds of enemies to avoid the encounter with them.
- There are various items. Attach a bell on enemies; Use a kitchen timer to lure enemies; Set monitoring camera to get enemys position; Make a waterhole to make enemies leave footprints.
- Buttons of gamepad is settable. Assign actions to buttons you like.
- The ranking of speedrun.
- Play your original levels made by an external editor.
- Various achievements: saving all people on the island, clearing levels without damages and so on.
- Save system with Steam Cloud.
Required GamepadPlaying with a gamepad is strongly recommended.
Keyboard and mouse is available, but it is not comfortable.
1 hat (direction-pad), 1 analog pad, and 7 buttons are required on a gamepad.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.