Magical Battle Festa Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Magical Battle Festa game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In the near future, humanity has discovered a new element in their search for renewable energy: Magicore. Using "cauldrons" to refine the element, humans successfully create magic, and mages are born.
All is not well, though. As magic becomes more widespread, new creatures dubbed 'spectres' begin to appear. In hopes of training mages to fight spectres and form an army of Holy Mages, TEOS, the ruling magic agency, hosts a high stakes tournament: The Magical Battle Festa.
GameplayMagical Battle Festa is an arena-based fighting game with support for up to 4 players. Use devastating combos, special moves and incredible super moves to pummel your foes into submission. Easy to learn but challenging to master, Magical Battle Festa relies on your ability to dodge enemy attacks and use your attacks at the right time without sapping all your mana.
- Gain the edge in battle by using the magibots that follow you into battle. Order them into formations to give you higher attack, higher defense, and more! Proper use of both your magical abilities and your magibots are the key to victory.
- Play intimate 1v1 matches arena matches against talented opponents, or take the game to the next level with four player. Play in teams or against unfair odds to test your skills. The sky's the limit when magic is involved.
- Choose from a wealth of unique characters, each with their own attacks, weapons and special moves.
- An all-star voice cast, including voice talent from all over the anime industry.
- Zoom around the arena to avoid fire or make subtle sway movements to dodge attacks without ever giving up ground.