GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Mutiny Island Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Your ship the Red Dawn has been taken from you.
You've been left to die on Mutiny Island by your traitorous first mate.
The time for plundering is upon yee!
Journey through a vibrant and bustling pirate-themed open-world setting that changes day-to-day.
The game start is simple. You begin on an island, survive on it long enough to gather some materials, then build/use a temporary raft or ship (if you've purchased one) to explore more islands across the world. Throughout these islands, you will encounter various ports, eccentric NPCs, secret treasure, and dungeons.
Be wary sailor, The Red Dawn may find and hunt you down first!
- A completely open-world experience with full freedom from the start and minimal hand-holding
- Light survival, crafting and RPG elements
- Dry and Wet Seasons with unique hazards
- Randomly generated elements such as loot, hazards and enemies making each playthrough feel different
- Practice Mode with softer penalties and an alternate beginning + bonuses
- Unique dialogue with NPCs and other interactions based on your characters stats
- Starting Perks and Pirate Perks system
- Real-time ship-to-ship combat
- Developed and designed by solo dev Elushis
- NPC's can be killed. You can INSTIGATE, INQUIRE and ROB them too! Responses change based on your characters equipment, bounty level & stats
- Various activities such as Sailing With A Crew and Raft Racing to build up your Treasure
- Purchase a House in Port Arbor or Tortuga and rebuild the North Harbor Port by finding Construction Recipes and Building Materials
- Form an Armada by speaking with the Harbormaster
- Two seasons. 56 days. Different NPC's, treasure and events
- Once you've bought a ship, form your own crew by boarding enemy ships and inquiring with NPC's
- Secrets galore!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.