National Zombie Park Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the National Zombie Park game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
How long do you think you can survive in National Zombie Park?
- Realism in details: possibility of dying after a single bite, realistic weapon reload, flashlight requires battery charge, weapon weight affects characters moving speed, etc.
- Endless procedurally generated open world
- Dynamic day and night cycles, weather changes
- Different types of zombies with unique features
- Constant difficulty level increase
- A lot of different weapons
- Variety of special equipment like night-vision device, flashlights, etc.
- 2 player co-op
- The game is powered by the Unreal Engine 4