GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Neon Drive Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
From beautiful cityscapes and ocean roads to exploding enemy spaceships, Neon Drive has it all. It's inspired by the arcade games of the 80's, but set against a futuristic backdrop of glowing cyber-grid, all in silky-smooth graphics. Neon Drive brings you 8 amazing levels, adding up to hours of enjoyment. Each level features multiple twists and perspective changes, keeping you on your toes (err, wheels) throughout the gameplay.
Neon Drive will put your mad dodging skills to a real test, mercilessly pushing the limits of your reaction time and short-term memory to avoid obstacles and dead-ends. Seriously, this game is wicked; just when you think you've got the hang of it, it turns the table on you.
Each level of the game comes with a custom-made retro music track, perfectly tuned and in sync with the roadblocks and your enemies. This allows you to just follow the beat, unplug, and zen out. Watch the landscape seamlessly morph from one scene to the next, in a ballet of colors and shapes, and let your inner driver take the wheel. You've got this.
- 8 levels, hundreds of obstacles, and infinite challenge
- Breathtakingly beautiful and silky-smooth graphics
- Custom-made retro synth music, perfectly in sync with the obstacles
- Super addictive
- Includes exploding enemy spaceships, seriously!
- If you can win all the achievements, we hereby certify you have superhuman abilities!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.