One Final Breath Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the One Final Breath™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
When Carrie-Ann was born, the doctors told us that we had a very special girl. We didn't really know what that meant, only that it seemed to involve sending her to "special schools" because she couldn't handle being in a normal one. So we sent her to the newly opened St. Mary's Boarding School for Gifted Children. She seemed to be happy there. She even made a friend called Ava. I didn't like her, though. Ava told Carrie-Ann stories, disturbing ones, about things her parents and other people allegedly did to her. I told Carrie-Ann to stay away from her, but I don't think she ever listened.
One day Carrie-Ann called us saying that some of the students had gone missing. We spoke to the teachers but they said it was just a story: a made up urban legend. We tried to speak with some of the other parents, but nobody seemed to be talking about it. Not too long after, the school closed down. "Structurally unsound" they said. Oh, if only I'd known then what I know now.
- SNEAK, STUMBLE AND STALK YOUR WAY THROUGH THE GAME IN FIRST PERSON - with future support for Oculus Rift.
- SNOOP AND PEEK - as you venture deeper into Saint Mary's you will come across holes and cracks in the walls to peer through. Tread carefully, as it's never nice to spy on others...
- TRUE HARDCORE SURVIVAL MODE - no weapons, no armor, no easy means to protect yourself from the horrors that lurk within the school.
- DISCOVER CLUES AND ABANDONED ITEMS - piece together the troubled history of the school and its past as a hospital.
- YOUR PHONE REVEALS THE TRUTH - use the camera of your phone or tablet to find clues or discover hidden texts. Some things are best left in the dark...
- EPISODIC - Experience the game like a show, with each episode given you a new theme, environment, as the story unfolds.
- SHATTERED MEMORIES - Place items you find in sports to reveal moments in time, take a glimpse into the past. Find out the truth.