One Hit KO
Three Frog Studios
- OS: Windows 7 or Later
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
One Hit KO Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the One Hit KO game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Press left to hit left, press right to hit right, but be careful, if you miss its over! One Hit KO is a simple game about pure skill, reflexes and concentration.
As you keep playing new enemy types are introduced and the game quickly becomes frantic and exhilarating. You'll fall many times before reaching the end, and that's ok because the game frequently rewards you with one of the 24 unlockable characters to keep you motivated.
- References to the 80's and 90's world of martial arts.
- Unlock 24 playable characters as you improve your high score (cosmetic, no gameplay changes).
- Learn to defeat 8 enemy types (+1 final boss).
- One long level with 7 random scene changes (cosmetic, no gameplay changes).
- Only one (secret) power-up to aid you, your skills and reflexes are what matters.